Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tara's Menu 5/18-5/29

Sunday: Fish cakes (or as my kids call them...Kraby Patties!!!) with carrots and cheesy noodles
Monday: Pulled pork sandwiches with baked beans and tater tots
Tuesday: Darn Yummy pasta (but I'm doing mine with a rotisseri chicken) with steamed broccoli
Wednesday: Chili cheese hot dogs with Fritos for frito pie
Thursday: Grilled sausage with pinto beans and corn muffins
Friday: Willie's night
Saturday: Hamburgers with fries and cole slaw
Sunday: Honey lime chicken enchiladas with black beans and mexican rice (we have not tried this one yet but I heard it's pretty darn good!)
Monday: Slow cooker pepper steak with rice
Tuesday: Kung Pao Chicken with rice and egg rolls
Wednesday: maybe Lubys'...kids eat free night!!!!
Thursday: ??? not sure yet??? Any ideas????

4 comments:

Cindy said...

that pasta dish looks wonderful!! let me know how it turns out, i may have to try it this week too!!!!!! YUM!

Tara said...

Cindy, did u cook this yet? I did and my bunch didn't care for it much! I think they are just not pasta casserole lovers....Darn cuz I really liked it.

Cindy said...

we are not huge alfredo lovers, so i will probably use a different sauce...i'll let ya know, i'm going to make this week!!

Cindy said...

we are not huge alfredo lovers, so i will probably use a different sauce...i'll let ya know, i'm going to make this week!!