Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Two More Lovely Awards...

Teresa over at A Blog about Food and Heidi from Tried-and-True Cooking with Heidi were sweet enough to leave us girls the One Lovely Blog Award - how exciting!!! This award is to be passed to ten other bloggers. Which is really hard, since we all tend to love the same blogs!!! Here goes... We'd like to pass this on to...

1. Katy at Food for a Hungry Soul
2. Delectable Dining
3. Carrie at Cooking with Carrie
4. Kara at Kara's Kitchen Creations
5. Christy at Christy's Kitchen Creations
6. Monica at Lick The Bowl Good
7. Dana and the girls at San Diego Cooks
8. Chelsea at Mmm...Cafe
9. Amy and Amber at The Sisters Dish
10. Jaime and Jen at Jaime & Jen Dish




14 comments:

Mary Bergfeld said...

Congratulations on your award. gals. You deserve the recognition that you get. Blessings...Mary

Kathy said...

Thanks, Mary!! That means a lot!!! :o)

Monica H said...

Mary, you're so sweet. And thank you Kathy, you are a doll.

I appreciate it!

Rachel said...

Congratulations on your award...you guys have a fantastic blog :)

Heather S-G said...

Congrats...job well done :D

theUngourmet said...

Congratulations! Your blog is definitely lovely! :0)

Delectable Dining said...

Congrats to you, and thanks for the award. You made my day! :)

Kathy said...

Thanks ladies!!! And you're welcome DD!!! :o)

Katy ~ said...

Congratulations on your award. You all have a beautiful blog with tempting recipes. YUM YUM

Aren't you just as dear and as thoughtful as you can be! Thank you so much for thinking of me (I am a big softie for roses!!). It is certainly affirming and fun to be recognized by a fellow blogger I so ardently admire.

However, I have chosen to keep my blog award-free. I hope you understand and know that I am so very flattered at your gesture. You have made me smile BIG BIG BIG and filled my heart with delight. And to think that you come by and chat with me for a bit, well that's more than this little ole girl could've wished for.

Hugs & Blessings,
Katy

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

Congratulations on your awards Cathy. I know you work very hard on your fantastic blog. You deserve this award!

Kathy said...

Thanks Katherine and Katy! NP Katy, - I'll keep coming back to chat!!! :o)

teresa said...

Congrats! You deserve it!

Carrie said...

Thank you for giving me an award and congratulations on your award! You have a great blog! I have tried so many of your great recipes!

Kathy said...

YW Carrie!!! You'll have to let me know if you liked any of them!? ;) lol...