Friday, May 1, 2009

Two More Awards!!!

How exciting!!! Heidi from Tried-and-True Cooking with Heidi and Katie from Katie's Korner both gave me the same Passionate Blogger Award!!! It is such an honor to recieve this from two great gals!

The Rules:
1. Put the logo in your blog
2. Write five things you are passionate about apart from blogging
3. Tag 5 people on your lists and let them know you tagged them.

Five things I'm passionate about...

1. My relationship with Christ, and having that daily quiet time with Him!

2. Time with Hubby - just not enough of it with 4 kiddos!!! Speaking of...

3. My kids - I'm one of those crazy moms that actually LOVES it when her kids are home for the whole summer!!! I hate it when it's time to go back to school! I love my kids and I enjoy being around them! They are great people!!! I'm one of those "fun moms" too! I love to plan outings with them and be crazy and have fun!!! Our time with them is so short and I want to enjoy every moment!!! Even though I'm a fun-loving mom, I am also pretty strict and expect a lot out of my kids. The most important thing for me, is to raise them always seeking the truth, following Christ, and being a light for others!!!

4. Following the rules - I know this sounds crazy, but I am such a rule follower!!!! And I hate it when others aren't!!! ;) LOL!!! If you ask me, this crazy world needs a few more rule-followers!!! I'm even a recipe-follower for goodness sake!!!

5. Trying out new recipes, in search of a new "Keeper"!!!


I would like to award this Passionate Blogger Award to:

Katherine from Smoky Mountain Cafe
Delectable Dining
Carrie from Cooking with Carrie
Jen from Jaime and Jen Dish
Amy from The Sisters Dish

6 comments:

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

Congrats on the award Kathy!

Kathy thank you so much for passing this award to me. You are so sweet. I'll get it posted next week. Have a fantastic weekend!

Delectable Dining said...

Thanks for the award!

Donna-FFW said...

Congrats on your awards!!

Kathy said...

YW to Katherine and D.D. - looking forward to learning what you're passionate about!

Thanks Donna! :o)

Mary Bergfeld said...

Congratulations on your award, Kathy!

Kathy said...

Thank you Mary!!! :o)