Saturday, December 13, 2008

YUMMY!!

Hi all!
Not so good about posting lately...nothing interesting to blog about really, but I have tried these new things and wanted to share with you..

first of all THANK you to Heather....for this recipe!!

Oven Baked Wings

1 cup Maple syprup
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup zesty italian dressing
about 3lbs. wings

Mix all together and marinade over night....place on well greased cookie sheet, bake on 400°....bake for about 20 minutes, then flip and bake another 20-30 minutes depending on your oven!! Be sure to marinade the full 24 hours, this really adds to the flavor!!!

Another recipe....Kathy actually found it but I tried it tonight...it was really good!!

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Mushroom-Sauce-Baked-Pork-Chops/Detail.aspx

Here's what I changed...I used 8 pork chops, 2 cans cream of mushroom soup and 1 1/2 cups milk. I recommend totally slicing your potatoes thin...I didn't thinking they would be mushy, but they were still a little crispy and I didn't cook the entire time...I stopped it at about 12 minutes to go...other than that, the chops were yummy and tender, and the gravy was great!! Will do this one again and again!! Thanks Kathy!!

I'll be back with more later!!!

1 comment:

debi lynn mattingly said...

Hey darlin!

Thanks for stopping by and posting on the blog (the Journey Ahead)! Now, I know where to come when I need some great recipes!

xo...deb