Here is another awesome recipe from our bunko friend Heather! She made this at our last bunko gathering with chicken breast and spinach salad and it was so superb that I told her she HAD to give me the recipe "or else!!". ;o) She gladly emailed it over to me and I had a terrific dinner with it and some grilled fish.
I know there are several kind of corn salad recipes out there, what's your favorite?
Heather's Corn Salad
- 2 cans corn, drained ** Heather had 3 cans of corn in her recipe but I thought 2 were fine!**
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- Fresh Pico de gallo, (as much as you like) I didn't have this on hand so I just chopped up some onion, tomato, garlic, 1 jalapeno, and cilantro.
- add more cilantro if you'd like...I'm not a very big cilantro fan so I didn't add a whole lot!
- Balsamic vinaigrette dressing (recipe below)...don't add too much!
- 1/4 cup Balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup white cooking wine
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp. ground cumin