Monday, March 31, 2008

...Leftover Ham...

Okay, so I made a ham yesterday and guess what KATHY, you'd be so proud of me!! Tonight we had Beef with Broccoli, so I made HAM fried rice with my leftovers!! It was so yummy and easy! And since my strange kiddos don't LOVE shrimp like me, they really like the ham this time!! I'm not as creative with my leftovers as Kathy is with hers, so, I'm really trying to take notes...heehee!!

Monday: Beef with Broccoli and HAM fried rice
Tuesday: Chili dog/frito pie
Wednesday: Chicken strips, mashed potatoes, salad
Thursday: YOYO....daddy out of town, eat whatever (soccer/track practice too)!!
Friday: YOYO....still eat whatever just b/c it's FRIDAY....haha!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You go girl!!! Gettin' all frugal on us!!! ;) lol... We looked at that ham fried rice too. I was wondering how it would be?! Glad to hear it was worth it - I'll have to remember that for the next time I make a ham!