Friday, June 13, 2008

Gravy Baked Pork Chops

Hi...haven't posted in forever, hadn't had anything really exciting to post about...LOL! Anyway, tonight I made Gravy Baked Pork Chops! Talk about they were soo good! I did change a few things though:

I used 8 Pork Chops
2 cans of cream of celery (not my first pick, but didn't have my staple and didn't plan ahead)

I sauted some garlic with the pork chops and cooked them in olive oil. When I mixed in the soups and milk (I didn't use water), I added the sauted garlic (wish I'd had some mushrooms...again no planning) and some black pepper for extra flavor. Also, when I seasoned my pork chops, I seasoned with McCorkmick's Garlic Herb...YUM!! Cooked uncovered for the 45 minutes and it was so good! Served it with sauted Asparagus and some yummy rice. Those chops were licked clean, and even though I do not like cream of celery, the gravy was the bomb! Can't wait to try it with cream of mushroom and some fresh mushroom!!
Enjoy the summer....can't wait to try some of those awesome salads out there!!

No comments: