Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Hi All! 2009 is upon us and so, of course, I'm trying to be good and organized!! Here's my menu for the week!!!

Monday: No Peek Casserole (recipe on this blog), mashed potatoes, broccoli and carrots and yeast rolls. Found these wonderful yeast rolls at HEB, they are frozen, but they are soo good! They are called 'parker house', in case you are looking for something yummy!!

Tuesday: Crockpot Chili - it's from one of the McCormick packets...these are soo great!! We'll probably have Frito Pie with it.

Wednesday: Chicken Stuffed Shells....follow this link from Blog Chef which is on our site...thanks Tara for showing me this one!! It looks really good!!

Thursday: I'm not sure yet, but thinking about Shrimp Fajitas.

Friday: Don't have the recipe in front of me....but it's Honey Teriyaki Chicken with asparagus and cheese on top..YUMMY! Or at least it sounds yummy to me! I'll try it out and get back with you all!

Anyway, hopefully, I can continue to be good and post menus ;)...but I will, however, post any good new recipes I try!!

Hope everyone has a Blessed 2009!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

FINALLY, made the Chicken Stuffed Shells from this menu..they were oh so awesome and easy..BUT, I did modify the recipe quite a bit...the problem is...I have no idea what I did..I just played around with the ingredients. One thing for sure I did was used chicken thighs instead of breasts...my family just likes that taste better!! Otherwise a for sure keeper at our house!! This with a ceasar salad and crusty bread...can't go wrong!!! YUMMMM!