Sunday, December 2, 2007

Cindy's Menu 12/2 - 12/07

Hi everyone...I have been a bad girl...not submitting my menu...but I have to say, I tried Tara's Carne Guisada on Friday and it was the bomb!! All of my kiddos and my hubby ate it up like crazy! And the next day, we ran out of rice and just used pasta from another dish, it was equally yummy that way!! Well, here's my not so exciting menu this week!!
Sunday - Chili Dogs, Frito Pie, Mac & Cheese
Monday - Fried Pork Chops, Mashed tators with Gravy, Broccoli, and rolls
Tuesday - Tara's Mexican Baked Fish, Mexi Rice, Beans or Salad
Wednesday - We will have breakfast....Pancakes, bacon, eggs and biscuts
Thursday - Hamburger Meat and Gravy with Egg Noodles, Salad and rolls again!
Friday - NOT COOKING!!! LOL!

Hope you all enjoy your week!! If you haven't already....start shopping!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: