Oh my, I had forgotten about this one...but think I'll make it this weekend!! Yum, what better way to bring in 2008 than with a great dessert!!! Thanks Janice!!
1. German Chocolate cake mix (bake according to package directions.)
2. Poke holes in cake with a straw.
3. Drizzle 1 can Eagle Brand milk.
4. Drizzle 1 jar chocolate ice cream topping.
6. Top with Cool Whip (small or medium container).
7. Top with crused Butterfingers (3 or 4 bars).
Seven Easy Recipes Your Kids Can Cook For You
12 hours ago