Wednesday, December 12, 2007

We've been taste testing....

Roasted Garlic Cauliflower
I am 37 years old and have never tasted cauliflower in my entire life! Just the thought of it made my stomach turn. Well, I'm here to tell you that I absolutely LOVED this recipe!!! It definitely gets 5 stars!!! My kids even liked it!

Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings
We liked this but felt like it needed more salt, pepper, and maybe some veggies. We gave this four stars.

The Pioneer Woman's Favorite Sandwich
This was good but maybe next time we'll have it on a different kind of bread. We're not big Rye bread eaters. We gave this four stars as well.

Dorito Chicken from Mommy Cooks
This was really good but it tasted a lot like our King Ranch Recipe! No1here and I gave it 4 1/2 stars but our second son gave it 5+ stars!!! He loved it!!! The things I did different... I sautéed my onions first. I only used 3 chicken breasts. I used about 10 oz. of Dorito chips. I mixed it all together and then put the cheese on top.

No comments: