Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Cindy's Menu 4/15 - ?

I have no idea what 'week' this is....LOL...I'm doing good to actually make a menu! My husband has been out of town a lot lately and well, it's just been easier to just pick something up or grab anything we have in the freezer and throw it together....I've decided to be somewhat organized this week....wonder how long this will last??!?! heehee!!
Tuesday: Baked chicken, mashed potatoes, broccoli with carrots and rolls
Wednesday: Burger Bites, french fries and some sort of fruit/veggie
Thursday: Taco Ring with all the trimmings
Friday: Kathy's Cube Steak with Gravy (crockpot) -- i STILL haven't made this...UGH! and the sides with come later....probably some more tators, rolls, etc.....
Saturday: our free for all day!
Sunday: Either Chicken enchiladas or fajitas (depends on that great Texas weather)!!

Okay, now I'm off to the store to get all of these ingredients!! Have a super week!! Get those TAXES out....today is the DAY!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.