Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tara's Menu 4-20/5-3

I went ahead and made my menu for the next two weeks. So, here ya go!
Sunday: Spaghetti with garlic bread
Monday: Tuna helper
Tuesday: Garlic and Beef Enchiladas (Kathy and her family liked this one so I though I'd give it a try.)
Wednesday: Crock pot Cube steaks with gravy, rice, and a veggie
Thursday: Chicken pot pie
Friday: eat out at Willie's
Saturday: Grilled chicken with baked potatoes and veggies
Sunday: Chicken tacos with beans and rice
Monday: Hot dogs with chili and cheese ( and of course don't forget the Frito's!)
Tuesday: Smoked Sausage Potato Hash
Wednesday: Luby's (kids eat free!!)
Thursday: Meat loaf with mashed potatoes and veggie
Friday: You know it...Willie's
Saturday: Chicken Enchiladas
Sunday: Slow cooker Pepper steak with rice
Everyone have a great next two weeks and Happy cooking!
God Bless!!

6 comments:

Cindy said...

What's your meatloaf recipe?? Let me know!!!! I need a good one!

Tara said...

I just use the can of Hunt's family favorites for meatloaf and I put shredded carrots and zuchinni in it as well. It really makes it moist! You'll need to try it!!

Tara said...

Hunt's Family Favorites Meatloaf Sauce 15.25oz

Tara said...

I'm trying to post the picture but it's not letting me????
Go here....
http://www.hometownfavorites.com/products.asp?dept=1042&number=HFSA101&pagenumber=2

Cindy said...

Oooh...I've used that before and it was my fav...but then I couldn't find it anymore and thought they discontinued it!! YUMMM...can't wait to make it now!!

Cindy said...

Okay, we did the potato sausage hash tonight....1 out of 5 liked it! My family preferred to have it for breakfast!! LOL! It was okay, but next time, I'll probably use my own potatoes instead of hashbrowns!! I need to post MY sausage potato recipe....