Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Cindy's Weekly Menu 4/28 - 5/2

Hi everyone! Here's my menu for the week!! Hope you all have a wonderful week!

Monday - Sausage-Potatoe Hash (from Tara's menu)....read review on her post.

Tuesday - Meatloaf, mac & cheese, green beans, salad and rolls

Wednesday - Oven baked chicken & gravy (we LOVE this one, it'll be a weekly one for awhile), rice, broccoli & carrots, salad, rolls

Thursday - Pork ribs....don't know about the sides yet, it'll come to me!!

Friday - Crock pot hearty stew!!!


TARA!! Here's my sausage/potato recipe:

2 links of sausage
2 cups of milk
1 can cream of mushroom soup
3/4 medium potatoes
few sprinkles of garlic powder

Mix all together in 9x13 baking dish and bake on 375° for about 90 minutes. Will thicken into a gravy! This is yummy!!!!!!!! Only thing, can't remember if I cover it or not while it's cooking! LOL! I'll get back to you on this one!

No comments: