Saturday, April 5, 2008

Tara's Menu 4/5 - 4/15

Long time, no hear! I've been really lazy lately, so here's to a new week! I've got a few new recipes. The Fish cakes we've already tried and it was a big hit at my house. The other two new ones are Snapper with Chipotle Butter and Spicy Honey Brushed Chicken Thighs. We have not tried these yet but I'll let you know how they are after I make them! Have a great week!

Saturday- Mama Nise's Spaghetti
Sunday- Turkey burgers
Monday- Tuna Helper
Tuesday- Beef and Bean Chimichangas with spanish rice and black beans
Wednesday- Baked Snapper with Chipotle Butter with asparagus and rice pilaf
Thursday- Pizza (Bunko night)
Friday- Willies (our night to eat out)
Saturday- Fish cakes with corn and garlic mashed potatoes (the only thing I did differently from this recipe was that I did not add the pickle relish...sounded gross to me! I did add an egg white, a little bit of Dijon mustard, some Old Bay seasoning and about 1/4 cup of finely chopped red onion.)
Sunday- Spicy Honey Brushed Chicken Thighs with potato wedges and a salad
Monday- Chili cheese hot dogs with Fritos
Tuesday- Pork Chops, Cabbage, and Apples (not sure what my sides are yet....Any ideas???)
That's it for now. Hopefully I will not take so long to write my next post!!??

No comments: