Monday, May 11, 2009

And The Winners Are...

Hey, ladies! Today is the big day!!! Sorry, it's taken me so long to announce the winners. I've come down with a stomach bug, so it's been slow going today. I had my oldest son and youngest son help me out today with the drawing. They loved every suspenseful second of it!!! They drew the names out of a mixing bowl, of course! ;)

Anyway, the names that were drawn were Ashley from The Happy Little Home and Kristen from Whatcha Eatin'?. A BIG congrats to the winners!!! Thanks everyone for your wonderful ideas! Once my stomach comes back, I will start trying some of them. I will Contact Mr. Malekovic and notify him of the winners!!! I'm sure he'll contact you via your blog about mailing addresses. So, keep an eye out. Thanks for playing ladies!!!

6 comments:

Ashley @ The Happy Little Home said...

Yayyy! I'm so excited ;) Thanks!!!!!!!!

Kristen said...

Yay! I'm so excited, I've never won anything on a give away before! Thank you!

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

Congrats to the winners! They will completely enjoy Country Bob's!

Kathy said...

YW, Ashley and Kristen! Looking forward to your reviews and recipes!

Katherine, I couldn't agree more - we do love Country Bob's!!!

Tina Butler said...

Kathy I hope you are feeling better today. What a sweet hubby to make the baked ham rigatoni for you. Thats awesome my dh would of probably made me a can of soup. Kudos to your hubby. I am glad you liked it.

Kathy said...

Tina,

We did love it! Definitely on our "keeper" list!!!