Thursday, October 8, 2009

A true Kid-Pleaser!


Here's a picture to go with an old recipe on here. This is a fun recipe that my kids ask for all the time. It's Burger Bites! Using my MIL's recipe for burgers, we just make them smaller and serve them on Hawaiian Rolls! To make them extra fun, you have to serve them in cute little baskets with french fries or chips on the side. My kids are so crazy that they'll eat these for leftovers the next day!! ;) lol... You'll have to let me know if you ever give these a try!

7 comments:

Kim said...

Very cute! I wish I could get my daughter to eat a cheeseburger. For some reason she still doesn't like them and she's 8 years old. I keep waiting for the day she'll come to her senses.

Kathy said...

I know what you mean - my son doesn't like pizza!!! It's just unamerican!!! What's wrong with these kids?!?!? ;) lol...

Donna-FFW said...

These look adorable and so very kid friendly!

Katy ~ said...

What a hoot! I'd love this for myself. Little burger baskets somehow make it seem festive and special! Good idea about the Hawaiian rolls, adding a touch of sweetness. Will have to give that idea a try.

Kathy said...

Thanks Donna! Yeah, I agree Katy - I love them too. I really like the contrasting flavors all put together!

Karine said...

They look so cute! I understand why your kids love them!

Kathy said...

Thanks Karine!!! Glad you stopped in to visit!!! :o)