Monday, June 8, 2009

Tara's Menu and a super YUMMY marinade!!


Well I have not posted a menu in quite a while so I though I'd surprise you all! These are in no particular order...just gonna make them as the days go on! It's summer time so dinners are going to be fast and easy around here! My dinner tonight is going to be grilled pork chops marinating in a garlic, herb and wine marinade made by McCormick. If you ever run into these little packets they are a must try!! I've had this one before but my favorite is the tomato, garlic and basil, which is AWESOME on chicken!!! You can go to www.McCormick.com and see all their products. They are all super yummy!

Other Menu items:
**Chicken nuggets (I make mine with Shake N Bake, Parmesan crusted)
**Fried Ravioli with marinara sauce
**Sloppy Joes
**Meatloaf with mashed potatoes
**Grilled Ham steak: I'll be trying Wal-mart Woman Ham steak from Heidi's blog.
**Tacos: Heidi's Taco Puffs look good too! Maybe I'll try these instead of plain ole crispy tacos?? AWESOME blog Heidi!!!
**Bacon Wrapped Cheesy Chicken...this looks to die for!!

And, that's all I've come up with so far! Wishing everyone a safe and happy summer!!


7 comments:

Katy ~ said...

I really need to be more disciplined about menu planning. It's a terrific way to save money at the grocery store. And it prevents me from having three jars of mayo in the pantry LOL

You memo looks good!

Carrie said...

I love when people post their favorite supermaket finds (like your marinade)! I never know what is good, I always seem to make a bad choice. GrillMates has some good products though, makes me want to break out the grill ;-)

Rachel said...

I've been meaning to try these marinades...it's good to know that they're worth trying :)

Your menu looks great for the coming week! I've really been slacking...I need to sit down tonight and come up with mine! I usually do it the week before, but it's just been so crazy around here!

Donna-FFW said...

I agree with Carrie... its nice to know what other people like from their supermarket. Ill have to try this product.

teresa said...

Great menu plan! I'm going to have to check out the marinade!

Tara said...

Katy, Carrie, Rachel and Donna: I wouldn't steer you wrong! These are so good! Let me know when you give it a try and how you like it!

Sweta (My Indian Dietitian) said...

What a great menu!!
Must try out the yummy marinade-sounds great!!