Sunday, November 11, 2007

Tara's Menu

Monday - Baked Pork Chops (I don't really have a recipe for this, but they turn out really good...I just salt and pepper 4-6 pork chops and fry them in a pan with a little oil until brown. When all the chops are browned I put them in a glass baking dish. Then I take a packet of pork gravy mix and mix it with 1 cup water, and put it in the pan that I just browned the chops in scraping all the bits off the bottom of the pan. I add some chopped, fresh mushrooms and pour the gravy mix on top of the chops and mushrooms. **Sometimes I add 1/4 cup of white wine** Bake in 350 degree oven for 45 mins., and the meat will melt in your mouth!!!!!) We like our chops with mashed potatoes and veggies.
Tuesday - Sausage with beans and cornbread
I like this recipe for beans: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Terrys-Texas-Pinto-Beans/Detail.aspx (the only thing I do different is I don't add the jalapeno or green salsa and it still turns out good!)
Wenesday - Tuna helper ( Football game night, need something quick)
Thursday - Chicken Marsala (New recipe... I will let you know how I like it)

No comments: