Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Taste Test Results are in from Tuesday!



Kathy
- Marlboro Man's Favorite Sandwich is definitely a "keeper"! I give it 5 stars for sure!!! no1here filled his sandwich so full that he had to eat it with a knife and fork. So, he only gave it 4 stars. That doesn't count in my mind because he didn't follow the "eating directions"!!!! ;) Typical!!! lol...

Tara - The Best Lasagne. Ever. - The Pioneer Woman's Lasagna turned out pretty darn good! I would have to give it a 5. My husband gave it a 4 because he doesn't like the meat so chunky and he said it needed another layer of noodles. My kids both liked it...I tried to get them to rate it but they didn't quite understand. I'm thinking if they ate it it's about a 4 or 5. Definitely a keeper in my recipe box! And it was really easy to make!!

Cindy - No Peek Casserole - so yummmy...the whole family loved it!! it was so easy....although next time, i will use 1 can cream of mush soup, 1 pack of lipton soup mix and 1 can of water to make the gravy a little thinner and less salty...it is a keeper here!!! The Great Cobbler Debate - sorry, didn't do it....didn't have time or energy!!!


Thanks Pioneer Woman for an awesome Tuesday!!! :)

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Can not wait to try the other two recipes from Pioneer Woman Cooks!! YUM!!

Cindy said...

Okay, I made the Best Ever Lasagna on Friday, and it was sooo yummy, it truly was the BEST ever! One change...not as generous on the parm on top, it was truly not a great smell while it cooked...haha!! BUT, other than that, my entire family, loved, including my mother in law!! It was even better the next day!! Thanks Pioneer Woman!!