Thursday, November 15, 2007

Taste Test Results - Week 2

Kathy - Well, I was making Marlboro Man's Second Favorite Sandwich from Pioneer Woman. I felt like it was good, but I don't think we'll ever make it again. Or if we do I think we'll skip the lemon pepper seasoning. It was a tied vote in our house - one child and I gave it 4 stars, and No1here and another child gave it 3 1/2 stars. The other two don't count!!! I didn't get around to making her Best Chocolate Sheet Cake. Ever. - I have been so busy with activities at my kids' schools this week! Hopefully I'll get to that this weekend!

Cindy - Ooops.... Cindy's is down below! Sorry, I'm late getting this going!!!

Tara - My Taste Test for Tuesday was the Pioneer Woman's Orange Mini-Muffins with Brown Sugar Glaze. They were just "okay". I don't think I will be making them again. My husband and neighbor gave them a 4. My kids did not like them at all! To me the were more like a cake, maybe would be better in a bunt pan??

For me, (Kathy) I definitely give them 5 stars!!! I happened to go over there the next day and there were still a couple left. I just had to take them off her hands!!! ;)

No comments: