Friday, January 18, 2008

Getting out of the "Dog House"!!

Kathy has been on my case for a while now to do my "about me" page. So without further delay, here it goes:

I am a 36 (almost 37-@@!!!) year old stay-at-home mother of 3. I have been married for almost 15 years. I love to cook and would love to cook something different every night if I could but my family doesn't like change, especially my husband. That's one reason why I have not posted a menu lately because we do the same dinners over and over and over!

Anyway, I have been doing Weight Watchers for about a year now and have lost 33 pounds. For me to reach my goal I need to loose another 15 lbs. I haven't been loosing for the past couple months so I'm ready to take charge! So, now instead of me doing Taste Test Tuesday I will be starting Weight Watchers Wednesday. We've had a few friends ask us to start doing healthier recipes and that's right up my alley. My husband will be out of town next week so this will work out great for me to try a new recipe!!! hahaha -he is so missing out...

For Christmas I got 3 WW (Weight Watchers) cookbooks, so I'll have plenty of recipes to try out! There are a couple that I've already picked that I'll let you in on: 1. Fettuccine with Chicken and Broccoli Rabe 2. Penne with Mushrooms, Italian sausage, and Broccoli. One of those will be cooked next Wednesday. I'll let you know later which one I've picked.

That's about it for me! As you can see I really love food, other wise I wouldn't need WW! So if any one out there has any good WW recipes, please let me know! I need all the help I can get!!

My favorite quote from WW: "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels"

Thanks for reading our blog and God Bless!!!! TARA

2 comments:

Cindy said...

WAY to go TARA, way to go!!! (on getting your profile on)! heehee!! Can't wait to see your WW recipes!!

Kathy said...

Okay... you're officially ungrounded!!! ;) Love that quote!!!