Thursday, January 17, 2008

We've been adopted!!!

Awhile ago Kristen, over at Dine and Dish, was hosting a blogging event called "Adopt-A-Blogger". It's where "Veteran" food bloggers adopt a "Newbie" food blogger and give them ideas, tips, suggestions to make their blogging experience better. The whole idea is to encourage new bloggers, support others with like minded interests, and hopefully build friendships within the food blogging community. I was so excited, I immediately jumped on board! Three on Food is just about three months old, so we definitely qualify for the newbie category.

Without further ado, I'd like to introduce you to my new blogging buddie, Andreea, from Glorious Food and Wine. She and her husband have a great blog with awesome photos! You'll have to go check it out. I can't wait to get started and learn more about this bloggin' thing!!!

No comments: